Thursday, July 21, 2011

30

I went to bed age 29 yesterday and woke up age 30. I was born at 2:54 am, so my birthday started early. We surprised my daughter, G, who got up before all of us and was at the computer. She didn't know it was her birthday! hehe Her Dad and I gave her our two presents this morning: a pink Disney princess basket and bell for her new/used red boy bike and a purple salon chair for her American Girl dolls. Six years ago on my 24th birthday I gave birth to my premature little baby and now she's a new first grader who is too rambuctious for her own good!
G wanted to make pancakes for breakfast, so we did. Over breakfast, my girls were both saying they were glad to have their birthdays when they do. G asked S why she liked having her birthday in December because you can't go outside. Well, guess what? It's too hot to go outside today! No one cares, they're too busy playing and watching Disney episodes on Netflix.
Three cheers for 30!

1 comment:

Get Skinny, Go Vegan. said...

Happy Birthday!! 30 is Great!! Enjoy!