Saturday, January 8, 2011

Detox Day 4

Breakfast: Coffee with stevia and Silk Creamer; Grapefruit with stevia
Lunch: Salad: baby greens, cabbage, soft goat cheese, balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Snack: 10 oz Green lemonade: 5 stalks Celery, 5 kale leaves, 2 cucumbers, 2 lemons
Dinner: 12 oz Green lemonade while I made dinner; Cooked Rainbow Chard (vegan butter, garlic, sea salt); Carrot and Sweet potato soup with soft goat cheese on top
Since I ate dinner early with the kids, I was hungry 3 hours later.
2nd Dinner: Three eggs scrambled with soft goat cheese and one large organic tomato; 1 glass of red wine; a few non-dairy chocolate chips

Looking at this I see that I'm relying on goat cheese to make my meals "more." I'm missing bread, crackers, chips, tortillas! AH! I love it. But, I'm also having filling meals without it. I need to garnish with more vegetables to make plates more interesting.

No comments: