Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A new season

These days I am very tired and hot by the end of the school day. I guess that's what the last weeks of school are like. There are only a couple more exam days and then I finish for the school year. However, it's more like a beginning for me. I plan on reorganizing my classroom little by little this summer and I have a lot of planning for new classes I'll be teaching in the fall. The summer is a time or renewal for me. I'll have more time with my daughters. I'll read a few books for fun. I'll renew my exercise and eating habits. (Both of which should give me some much needed energy.) I plan on getting off coffee as I'm incredibly addicted and it's the first thing I think about when I wake up. I hope to be less stressed and more focused on myself and my family. Here's to a new season... my favorite season: summer.

No comments: