Sunday, April 25, 2010

1 Year

The end of April marks our one year anniversary of living with my parents. It has been a GREAT year. It's been such a wonderful experience for everyone, though an added burden financially for my parents. We moved without jobs. It really was our best hope for starting careers that could launch our independence. We will be forever grateful to both our families for assisting us along the way these last years, not to mention raising us!



It's been wonderful for our girls to be able to spend so much time with their grandparents. My parents were able to see how we parent and they followed suit when they needed to discipline. My Dad has been my right hand man in getting the girls out the door in the morning. I'm so grateful for that.



We've also been able to spend time with my brother and his girlfriend who has become a very special person to my girls. They love their uncle and S gives him a kiss and hug every time he's home for dinner. He's out a lot socializing and spending time with his g/f, but living here gave us more opportunities to be with him.



The holidays were so special and wonderful and I'm going to miss being here overnight during long breaks, not to mention being snowed in!

Farewell oh wonderful Walton-style home and hello nuclear family life!

No comments: