Sunday, May 17, 2009

Waiting for my kids

I'm back from a second weekend in a row in NC cleaning out our previous house. I'm back at my parents house and waiting for my in-laws to deliver our kids to us. I've missed them. I'm curious to see how much marker remains on S. Apparently G drew on her with maker, probably regular non-washable marker. I don't know if S was sleeping or stupidly just let her do it knowing G would be the one in trouble. G, having once drawn on her sleeping bag and her own legs with permanent marker, probably thought that since the marker was on her sister, S would be the one to be in trouble. That's my theory. Anyway, I'm not looking forward to their tiredness and expected whinniness. I'm also concerned important things, like S's reading log, will have been left at my in-laws. Oh they are HERE!

No comments: