Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So angry! Vulgarity Warning

I am so fucking sick of my youngest kid right now. It's been two weeks of being home with her full time. Generally during the day everything's fine... generally. And I've enjoyed my time, playing games, watching her favorite shows with her, taking her to the park, the library etc. However, when it comes to bed time she's so aweful... I want to smack the shit out of her!!!! She's keeping her sister up. They were put to bed at six fucking thirty after I read them a book and I said they could look at books in bed. But no, she starts jumping on the bed and making noise and has been in and out of time outs for over an hour! Of course I tried spanking as well because time outs weren't making a difference. She only laughed at my stern face. WTF. I fucking hate spanking. Fuck. I don't think I've used that word on here... maybe a couple times, but FUCK!!!! I hate being here without my husband. Thank the LORD he is coming this Sat. I never, ever, ever EVER want to be a single parent. Still the noise continues and I still want to smack her FACE OFF!!

4 comments:

mommaladybug said...

Yikes! Take a deep breath. :) Boy do I know how you feel. When James is bugging me, I try to pray. It's the only act that keeps me sane most of the time. Thank God your hubby will be arriving. I'm sure G misses her daddy. :) Maybe ask your parents if they could watch the kids and you and hubby could go out on a date.

Lauren said...

Oh, we're doing more than that, we're taking off for 3 nights! YAY! We'll be going down to NC to get the rest of our stuff and Wills' diplomas. I hope my mom does ok cuz she'll be by herself, though my sis can come over and help. Thanks for the empathy!

Liane said...

I know it's been a while... and I remember you calling me the night this happened.. but I couldn't resist giggling at your last sentence "I still want to smack her FACE OFF!!!"

I know you were being so serious, but now I just think of you saying that and laughing!

Lauren said...

It helps me to laugh to say that crazy stuff out loud, too.