Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter weekend is here. We are going to the Vigil tonight at 8pm. The girls will be tired, because 7 is their bedtime, but hopefully they'll just be more chill. We took them two years ago when G was still 1. She was ok. This past Christmas eve mass she fell asleep five minutes into it. I hope that happens again this evening. Only, I'll be tired, too! I'm tired now. But, I'll shower and get dinner and probably wake up more. Not having to go to mass tomorrow is nice, though it's an easy way to get the candy eating to cease. Now we'll just have to just say ENOUGH! We dyed eggs this morning, but I totally forgot to take pics. I just enjoyed the moment and now at 3.5 and 6 it was very relaxed and they were very capable.

Anyway, Happy Easter!

No comments: