Friday, March 21, 2008

Accents

I got slightly burned today. I have two marks on the side of my eyes where my sunglasses stopped, burned ears, and splotchy burns on my neck. Fortunately I had on long sleeves and pants. I planted 10 azaleas outfront today. When it's all done I'll post a pic. For now, check out this interesting video.



Do YOU have an accent? If you think you don't, guess again. We all do. Mine is Western MD... hickish. It slips into the Northern NC southern accent quite easily. Usually people can tell I'm not from these parts though and ask where I AM from. When I was drunk after my friend's wedding in Baltimore and asked some guys for directions when we got turned around they asked where I was from, I said, "Maryland." DUH! I was in MD. But I'm just so used to saying that down here. I probably would have said that even if I hadn't been drinking.

No comments: