Thursday, January 17, 2008

Starting anew

First blog. Just finished cleaning the computer desk, which is 1/3 of the office, so starting this blog is my reward. How does the office get so messy so quickly? Paper clutter. I HATE paper clutter. Naturally, I'm a procrastinater. I like to have specific time to do specific things and that time isn't often NOW. I'm trying to change that inside my head. The time is now... cliche, but it works. My new goal is to take care of mail when I bring it in. Sometimes I'll open it and leave it in a pile, or I'll just leave it in a pile unopened. Leaving bills or other things that need to be taken care of by a dead line in a pile until "later" can be trouble.

I'm trying not to mention it: the cult, but it really has helped me. Flylady. I really am glad I got into it and it really does help. That's all I'll say right now. Those who are ready to FLY will get it and those who aren't won't.

No comments: